Monday 5 November 2012

Moving to Cambridge and Week 1

We moved my things to Cambridge on my Birthday and went out for lunch to my favourite cafe in town, called Fitzbillie's. Here are a few snaps:






And here are a few pictures from 'family night' (the College family, that silly complicated tradition...). Myself and my friend Grace bossed our 'husbands' around in the kitchen for a few hours and put them in charge of menial tasks such as washing, and picking up our 'children'. We cooked for eight people, which I think is quite an achievement all things considered, and I think ours was probably one of the most under-control evenings food wise! We made butternut squash soup and home made bread as a starter, stuffed chicken with vegetables as a main, and a very rich chocolate pudding for dessert.













Promoting Amnesty International at the college fair; I organise meetings for a small group, composed of me and a couple friends...

Cooking for Foodcycle, that organisation I volunteered for (and blogged about) in my last term

So much vegetable stir fry! And gallons of soup!


Me and my bike...

Music in town

Clara and I when she and dad came to visit one Saturday





No comments:

Post a Comment